Light Up Glitter Gel Switch

Light Up Glitter Gel Switch

Brand/Manufacturer: ENABLING DEVICES

Light Up Glitter Gel Switch is a fun and easy-to-use pediatric assistive technology switch. It is designed with a gel pad that is infused with glitter, which makes it super eye-catching. Also, when pressed, this Light Up Gel Switch lights up. The pressing action also activates the attached adapted device.

Item # Desc Pkg Reward Price
7452 7" L x 6" W x 2" H Each $4.62


  • Light Up Glitter Gel Switch is soft and sparkly switch that will motivate every user to reach out and engage
  • Requires 2 AA batteries
  • Size: 7" L x 6" W x 2" H
  • User Guide

More Information

  • Operation:
    - The Light-Up Gel Switch requires 2 AA batteries to operate (Not included). Use alkaline batteries only (e.g. Duracell or Energizer brand). Do not use rechargeable batteries or any other type of batteries because they supply lower voltage and the unit will not perform properly. Never mix old and new batteries together or different brands or types together.
    - Gently turn the unit over to face the black battery compartment cover. Carefully remove the small screw from the battery compartment cover using a Phillips head screwdriver, and lift the cover off. Observing proper (+) & (-) battery polarity, install 2 AA size batteries into the holder. Replace the battery compartment cover and screw.
    - Turn the ON/OFF switch to ON.
    - Plug the Light-Up Gel Switch into the jack on your switch-adapted toy/device. Make sure your switch is plugged in all the way. There should be no gaps.
    - Simply press anywhere on the Light-Up Gel Switch top to activate its illumination and your connected toy/device.
    - The illumination and toy/device will only remain activated while the Light-Up Gel Switch continues to be actuated. Once you release the switch, the illumination and toy/device will turn OFF. The Light-Up Gel Switch can be used as a sensory stimulating toy on its own. You can also use it as a switch without the illumination.
  • Care of Unit:
    - The Light-Up Gel Switch can be wiped clean with any household multipurpose cleaner and disinfectant. We recommend Simple Green, which is a non toxic biodegradable all-purpose cleaner.
    - Do not submerge the unit, as it will damage the contents and the electrical components.
    - Do not use abrasive cleaners, as they will scratch the surface of the unit.

Customer Reviews

Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory

Submit Cancel
The selected product information has been successfully emailed to your friend.

Thank you for using